THE TERMS OF OUR EXCHANGE PROGRAM
- To qualify you must have purchased at least 12 brands of cigars on your initial order
- Purchasers of at least 12 boxes up to $3,999 are permitted to exchange up to 1 box per month. Elite Status Members are permitted to exchange more. Details here.
- You must purchase a different box of cigars for each box you send back (using your credit). We can help you make the right choice.
- Only cigars that we recommend are backed by this program. We are very confident in our ability to choose the proper cigars for every type of business so we know what will sell. However, on the rare occasion where we are wrong we will happily exchange your cigars.
- Boxes must have more than 10 cigars left in them to qualify for exchange.
- Customer is responsible for cost of shipping
- Cigars must be returned in their original box (in good condition) and the cigars must be properly humidified and in sellable condition. If the cigars are dry and/or are cracked or in any way show signs of wear and/or abuse they will not be accepted back. It will be the customer's responsibility to pay to have them shipped back.
- There may be a 10% restocking fee since we have to process these cigars and find a way to sell them through other avenues at a discount - especially if some of the cigars in the box have already been sold.